Aggregate Technologies, Inc. provides precision concrete cutting, pile cutting, core drilling, slab sawing, wall sawing, and robotic demolition of concrete, masonry, stone, and asphalt throughout Texas, Louisiana, the Gulf Coast, and nationwide.
ATI technicians and operators create innovative solutions to complete even the most challenging concrete cutting projects. Armed with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, removal crews employ a variety of tools and techniques – including diamond cutting systems and Brokk robotic hammering as well as a unique pile cutting system and core drilling machine patented by Aggregate Technologies, Inc.
ATI rapid-response crews are deployable nationwide and regularly complete work at locations and sites around the country:
- Industrial, commercial, and marine demolition
- Pier, wharf, bridge, and airport runway slab cutting
- Public infrastructure: highway, street, and road cutting
- Custom precision concrete cutting
Call us today for a quote 1-877 SLABSAW (1-877-752-2729).
- Pile cutting can be needed on new construction and more commonly on remodels and expansions. Aggregate Technologies is the right choice for any pile cutting...
- Precision concrete cutting encompasses a variety of advanced techniques, including core drilling, slab sawing, and wall sawing, and Brokk robotic demolition. ATI technicians and engineers...
- Core drilling techniques are used when precise, circular cuts are needed. Holes of almost any diameter are easily drilled to make openings for plumbing, electrical...
- This innovative technique originated in quarries to extract stone, and is ideal for cutting thick concrete. A multi-strand cable with diamond segments is threaded through...
2014 Pile Buck Magazine
2013 Pile Driver Magazine
Pilebuck Magazine (March/April 2015) printed ATI's job on underwater wire sawing and core drilling as a job story.
ATI was featured in the February 2015 issue of "Construction Executive" for the G.T. “Mickey” Leland Federal Building renovation project.